|Zarrin Cellulose Industry (My Baby)
North Khourasan, Iran
Posted on : 31 Dec 2016
- Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
- Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of sale able product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies Picture of Success standards.
- Conduct a minimum of 2 work with in the market on route per salesmen under his supervision on a monthly basis.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman's agreed route plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the investigation and control of noncompliance to company standards and policies.
- At least an Associate's degree in Business or Marketing.
- At least 3 years experience in related fields.
- Having Knowledge in English Language.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and sales software.
- Gender: Male
Location: Mashhad/ Bojnourd/ Birjand
About the Company
About the Company
Zarrin Group, founded in 1989, is a leading hygiene company active in the field of cellulose products, whose mission is to secure the welfare and comfort of families by providing the most effective solution for their daily hygiene. Zarrin Cellulose, with 3 leading brands, My Baby, My Lady, Easy Life are dominant in Iran and CIS FMCG markets.