Posted on : 31 Dec 2016
Responsible for the sales of High Pressure components- and systems in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Automotive, Aviation, Food and many other industries.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customer's technical team and decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders.
- Manage daily sales operation and monitor the sales target.
- Find and evaluate new business opportunities, applications and potentials in the market.
- Develop specific customer value propositions and plans for implementation and selling value added solutions.
- Develop and implement account strategies for target customers to achieve aggressive growth targets
- Develop and negotiate customer contracts as required.
- Understand customer requirements and provide product solutions.
- Implement product pricing strategy on a customer level and manage account receivables in territory.
- Provide and assess market intelligence to the broader Oilfield, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical Solutions business teams; including industry development, competitor's activities, customer needs, and market trends and opportunities.
- Communicate activities through effective use of CRM system with appropriate use of site/visit reports, contact documentation, account strategies and email.
Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the pressure & flow environment.
- Willingness to understand the clients applications and needs in various markets.
- Advanced MS office knowledge.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Able to travel regularly, perform up to minimum 60% business trips to different provinces.
- Excellent technical problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to team-work as well as independently,
-Preferred age between: 26-40
About the Company
About the Company
MAXIMATOR FTZ Aras PJS, a subsidiary of MAXIMATOR GmbH Germany, is one of the leading suppliers of high-pressure and testing equipment, hydraulics and pneumatics. Our 43 employees in Iran develop, design, manufacture and distribute international products that are used in industrial systems across the world. The company also produces systems for gas and water assisted molding applications, gas dosing stations, high-pressure fatigue test systems, burst pressure test systems, leak test systems, autofrettage machines, high-pressure pumps, high-pressure gas booster, hydraulic units, compressor stations, valves, fittings and tubings. Years of experience in project business for test and production systems makes Maximator a valuable partner to the automotive industry, the general engineering industry, the chemical and petrochemical sectors and the oil and gas industry.