|Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering Manager|
Posted on : 24 Dec 2016
- Direct and advise on FEED analysis and economic models of exploration plays utilizing geologic maps and seismic data as the basis for calculating potential reserves and profitability. Analyzes economic evaluations, reserves evaluations, and production forecasts prepared by reservoir engineering team. Conducts peer review of data to ensure technical integrity and presents to senior technical management as part of the evaluation process of projects.
- Provide leadership to members of the department through mentoring, coaching, performance management and development opportunities such that team members are effective contributors to department objectives and realize their potential for future assignments.
- Prepare a business plan for the reservoir department regarding software, experts and etc.
- Prepare a business plan for attending in the projects at desired market and area.
- Estimate the cost to bid in interested projects.
- Audit and technical reviews on projects at key milestones
- Contact with executive team of project to discuss and ensure work coordination and compliance to standards and guidelines.
- Contact with services providers/ vendors and consultants regarding reservoir engineering related contracts as well as regarding the introduction and transfer of new technologies.
- Contact with the technical director to discuss ongoing work, developments, performance results, planning, and risk mitigation issues.
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
- Bachelorís Degree in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or any other equivalent.
- 10 - 12 years of relevant work experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge in relevant Oil & Gas operations as well as Reservoir Engineering operations/ planning/ management in addition to exposure to drilling operations and production technology.
- Ability to handle and manage crisis and emergency scenarios, team management and leadership, decision making, conceptual thinking, problem solving, risk management, ability to work under pressure, computer proficiency, project management, fluent in written and spoken English, and communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed leadership skills such as communication/influencing, drive for results, decision making
- Hands-on management
- Self-starter skills
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven mentoring skills
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading company targeting oil and gas upstream business. After 15 years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments: Exploration & Production, Upstream Services and Energy Trading. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Dana Energys main areas of expertise are
Exploration & Production
- Geophysical Services
- Well Construction
- Rig Lease and Operation
- Cementing and Stimulation
- Drill Bits & Down-hole Tools
- Petroleum Products Trading
- Renewable Energies