|Research & Development (R&D) Manager|
Posted on : 19 Nov 2016
- Lead the development of research and development (R&D) strategies, policies and plans
- Interpret the results of research projects
- Provide advice on research and development options available to the organization
- Monitor any developments in the research area and work out how these may affect the organization; and publish the results of significant research projects as required
- Establish data base of knowledge management
The research and development team aids the company in staying competitive with others in the industry. The department is able to research and analyze the products other businesses are creating, as well as the new trends within the industry. This research aids the department in developing and updating the products created by the company. The team helps direct the future of the company based on the information it provides and products it creates.
University qualifications: Bachelor degree in engineering or MBA is preferred but not essential
Other Skills: Excellent time manager with the ability to work independently.
Experience in working as part of a multidisciplinary research team
Ability to clearly recognize when your research project is taking you down a dead end.
A leader skilled in interpersonal communication
Familiar with business planning and market research
Language Skills: Advanced English language proficiency
About the Company
About the Company
Persian Steel has established in 1987 with the policy of knowledge and technical skills development based on latest technologies in steel, construction and lubricant products. Persian Steel have managed to supply wide variety of productions. 2009 Exemplary Manufacturer of Qazvin Province. The Most Equipped Steel Complex of the country, from the point of view of Steel Products Variety.