|Receptionist & Office Administrator|
Posted on : 13 Feb 2017
- Take and relay messages clearly and accurately
- Send & receive mail/courier deliveries
- Receive visitors and follow proper security procedure
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Book taxis for visitors, staff and guests when required
- Assist Business Coordinators with meetings organization if needed
- Keep track of meeting room bookings, order/ receive catering
- Assist in supporting various functions with their administrative needs in the absence of the Business Coordinator, if and when needed
Academic Degree and Experience:
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field (Having experience in International Companies is a plus)
Skills and Attributes:
- Good command of MS Office (Especially Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organization Skills
- English language proficiency (Written and Spoken)
About the Company
About the Company
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the worlds second largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003, and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations.
We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.