|Product Development Specialist: Loyalty & Retention|
Posted on : 11 Jan 2017
• To coordinate direct communication; promotions, offers and loyalty projects between the business and technical departments.
• To explore Irancell customer churn and dormancy to gain deeper understanding of their behaviors and needs.
• To participate in product development process to implement and enhance products supporting Loyalty and offer products.
• To initiate and coordinate proper products, projects and campaigns to meet company targets in related areas.
• To coordinate direct communication for churn prevention and loyalty projects between the business and technical departments.
• Cross functional interaction with S&D, NWG, ITS, CR, Legal and Regulatory.
• To monitor Loyalty & Retention products during their life cycle, analyze and report their performance and collaborate with line manager for decision making on them.
• To support business requirement in product development, with using innovation on current product & features and defining proper logic of the new product.
• To proactively participate in achieving customer targets and implementing Loyalty and Retention various campaigns and Program.
• To analyze different customers attributes and their telecom requirements specifically for loyalty and retention.
• To analyze and deploy churn reasons on products and services of customers from all customer segments.
• To communicate with other departments to find best solution and technical design for loyalty products.
• To provide value proposition for development and deployment of Loyalty & Retention Products
• To initiate, coordinate implementation and enhance loyalty and churn prevention related products and campaigns.
• To integrate Loyalty and Retention product enhancement requirements with technical specifications such as billing systems, network design.
• To conduct post implementation product analysis and product review to ensure compliance to set product objectives, establish, benchmarking and TQM in Loyalty related products.
• To provide loyalty, churn and promotional campaign communication plans and ensure compliance of performed activities within different market segments.
• To control and make sure proper rollout of loyalty, churn and promotional campaign throughout the wide geography of Iran.
• To monitor and ensure services’ performance and quality to meet agreed SLA between marketing and technical divisions, vendors and customers for assigned products.
• To troubleshoot launched loyalty & Retention offers and to monitor campaign effectiveness, and to take actions to improve if necessary
• To follow up customer complaints and claims regarding each live loyalty & retention campaign and products from CR complying to agreed SLA.
• To involve in communication messages sent out to customers and channels to be used for increasing loyalty of customer Target on Campaigns and Program.
• To contribute with marketing brand activities to ensure maximizing loyalty, churn and promotional campaign adoption.
• To prepare and analyze campaigns and products reports for the management.
• To coordinate cross selling and usage campaigns related to different products align with appropriate segments.
• B.Sc. in Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related
• BA or BSc in industrial engineering, computer or fields related to telecom industry
• MBA would be an advantage
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others (especially with Marketing, CRM)
• Experience working in a medium organization
Skills / physical competencies:
• DB programming on SQL
• Facilitation skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills
• Report writing skills
• Project management
• Problem solving abilities
About the Company
About the Company
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell), 2nd mobile operator in Iran, is a private joint stock company. Our vision is to lead delivery of a bold, new digital World to our customers. The company provides the following services:
- Provision of wholesale and retail telecommunication services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Rental of network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Provision of the Internet and data and digital platform related products and services
- Provision of all other sources of value added services that is currently available and to be developed in the future
- Dealing with e-commerce, mobile-commerce activities of the above telecommunication networks
- Provision of customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre service