|Piping Engineering (Gas and Petrochemical Industry)|
Posted on : 11 Jan 2017
-Engineering responsible for the overall layout/ unit plot plan and space allocation of power generation/ oil and gas facilities.
-Develops detailed specifications for piping and fittings.
Responsible for piping 3D modeling and layout.
-Under general supervision, perform and check piping calculations and design.
-Prepares piping bulk quantity estimates for proposals.
-Reviews supplier drawings for information relative to design of facilities.
-Provides construction and commissioning support with occasional site visits.
-Position will require occasional travel and potential for planned and unplanned overtime to meet project schedules.
-Utilize vendor data and work with personnel from other disciplines as required for the performance of designs.
-Perform squad check of vendor data and drawings from other disciplines.
-Other duties as assigned for piping engineer
-BS/ MS degree from a reputable institution (in Mechanical Engineering/ Oil Engineering).
-Minimum 3 years of experience for piping design of power plants/ oil and gas projects.
- To be self-starter, highly motivated and able to handle stress, feedback and criticism effectively.
- Having the ability to plan, organize and schedule assigned tasks.
- Having the ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Effective Persian/ English written and oral communication skills.
- Having the ability to work effectively with clients, vendors, management and other team members.
- Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD, PDMS and use of computers.
- Having the ability to set and meet aggressive targets.
- Having the ability to direct work of other engineers and designers
About the Company
About the Company
Arman Atlas Co. is supplier of oil and gas equipment from South Korea in piping material and rotaries (Pump) and also exporting Iranian petrochemical material to abroad. We are as EP Company who engaged in-technical and commercial issues from EXW to DDP.
This Position is closed or expired