|Patient Affair Expert|
Posted on : 14 Nov 2016
• Educate, consult, and support patients with Multiple Sclerosis as well as assisting with treatment initiation, management, monitoring, and encouraging long-term adherence to therapy
• Be connected regularly with our patient, resolve their complaints or answer patients' questions regarding policies and procedures
• Have regular trips to other provinces of Iran for supervising the work or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
• Be trained and then could be able to instruct other employees about scientific and regulatory issues
• Report to direct manager weekly
• Write relevant SOP and design the related forms
• Making good connection with MS societies in different provinces.
• Reporting ADRs to Pharmacovigilance according to the related SOP
• Submission training materials (travel bag, ice pack, booklet, brochure) for patients
• Effective use of software; data entering, extracting report (weekly /monthly to follow up (call/visit) patient by call according software schedule
• Education: Nursing, midwifery, someone who did therapy.
• Academic medical degree (Nursing, midwifery, laboratory sciences)
• Good English language skill
• Expert on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Active listening — giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. See more occupations related to this skill.
• Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. See more occupations related to this skill.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
About the Company
About the Company
Avast Darou is a private pharmaceutical company in one of the biggest holding group which is acting in the fields of CNS, Psychiatry, Cardio Vascular, and Anticoagulants. Our main objective is entering new molecules into pharmaceutical market, and producing under license products with contribution of ABIDI pharmaceutical production company.
This Position is closed or expired