|A Leading Company Active in Oil and Gas
Posted on : 31 Jan 2017
Provide full secretarial & administrative support.
- Organizing, coordinating, and follow all activities and correspondences of Managing Director with internal divisions and external organizations and/or individual people.
- Managing the reception activities and hosting domestic and foreign visitors and guests, doing formalities in cooperation with branding manager and other relevant departments.
- Maintaining good relations with all managers and colleagues.
- Manage office related affairs and communications.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and minute taking.
- Follow up actions of meetings and prepare regular progress reports for management.
- Maintaining corporate files, preparing letters, reports and correspondences in professional way.
- Organize and coordinate calls, appointments, meeting, conferences, travel arrangements, maintain schedules, reminders and calendars.
- File and retrieve documents, records and reports.
- Ensuring that secretarial equipment is always in good operational condition
- Handling all commercial and confidential correspondence
- Maintaining and updating a follow up file for the purpose of reminding The Managing Director of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail to all departments.
- Perform any other duties defined by management for daily operation.
- Self-directed and complete projects without any supervision.
- Minimum years of experience should be 3 years.
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- Excellent English proficiency (writing, listening, speaking and reading)
- Excellent knowledge of MS office specially excel, word, and power-point.
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines if required.
- Ability to work well under stress to meet tight deadlines and deal with challenging work environments
- Excellent team player and high degree of interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and perfect attention to details
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple activities, act decisively and work autonomously.
- Ability to lead and persuade people
- High speed in Farsi and English typing
- Excellent translating skills from Farsi into English and English into Farsi
- Patient, calm, polite, disciplined, punctuate, trustful and creative personality
- Good inter people relationships. Highly organized, polite and well-spoken
- Desired start date: Immediately.
- Gender: Female.
- Age 25-35
About the Company
About the Company
A leading company active in Oil and Gas industry.
This Position is closed or expired