|Digital Marketing Executive|
Posted on : 04 Jan 2017
- Creating and designing artwork and content for the advertising materials, web site and social media channels portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining web pages, social media channels and software applications.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them liaising with advertising agency.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product launch, advertising campaigns, and field activities.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns and developing POS materials.
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events
- Work with marketing team to generate ideas for an advertising campaign
-Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years design experience and digital marketing support
- Familiar with working especially online advertising and social networks
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
- Excellent Knowledge of design software (Photoshop and Illustrator)
About the Company
About the Company
Castrol Iran is a Joint Venture founded in QFA of Iran in 2002, as the first multinational lubricant company in the country. Castrol Iran currently employs more than 130 local staff, in its Qeshm blending plant and Tehran rep. office , with a current production capacity of 20 million liters of motor oil per annum.
Castrol is the very first lubricant producer company in the world, with over 120 years of experience, as the world’s lubricants technology leader.
Castrol Iran has brought this world class technology into the country, along with Castrol’s cutting edge marketing science, achieving an astonishing brand awareness of over 92% in Iran, in more than its 14 years of activity and presence in the country.