|Tehran Chemie Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on : 25 Dec 2016
• Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
• Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
• Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
• Conduct quality control tests.
• Direct, coordinate, or advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components or physical properties of materials.
• Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
• Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
• Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
• Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
• Education: Bsc or Msc in chemical sciences.
• Experienced in HPLC and GC techniques.
• Experience in pharmaceutical field would be an advantage.
• Active, reliable, self-driven and motivated.
• Good command of English language.
• Good command of computer knowledge (MS-Office).
• Able to work within a team, problem-solving spirit.
• Ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values.
• Ideal Age Range: 25-35
• Candidates must be in Tehran
About the Company
About the Company
Tehran Chemie Pharmaceutical Company (Public Joint Stock) is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the development, production and marketing of generic and proprietary brands. Tehran Chemie is among the top pharmaceutical companies in Iran and among the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the Middle East, relying on a half century experience in pharmaceutical industry. Our goal is to develop the health quality of all people around the World. Tehran chemie Pharmaceutical Co. with more than 50 years experience in the manufacturing of different dosage forms is leading to produce over 100 medications that 8 of themare exclusively produced in this company, contains, Chlorpromazine (Normazine) tablets and injections, Trimipramine (Trimontil) tablets , Promethazine Injection, Prilocaine-Lidocaine (Xyla P ) cream, Terbinafine tablets and Clarithromycin (Claricin) suspension.