|Yegane Andish (YAS Co)
Posted on : 02 Jan 2017
- Proven time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, flexibility and appreciation of cultural differences
- Ability to work directly with the CEO and other senior level executives at an enterprise level as well as with others throughout the organization
- Knowledge of Company organizations, terminology and operations
- Interest in community and corporate responsibility
- Exceptional customer orientation and service delivery skills
- 4-year degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 3-5 years Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Adobe with aptitude and desire to learn and utilize technology
- Excellent in organization correspondence
- Fluent in English
- Ok with long hours of work
- Ok with extra amount of work
- Coordinating meetings
About the Company
About the Company
Yegane Andish Sarmayeh (YAS co) is one of the biggest holdings in Iran. It was found in 2006 with more than 1200 Personals and 3 Billion USD turnover. It is worth mentioning that YAS has been developed and continues to develop more and more to serves to the industries in Iran. It has more than 7 subsidiaries (subset companies) in fields of Oil and petroleum, Vehicle manufacturer, Steel industries, Aluminum industries, Building Construction, Cosmetics and so on. Our goal is gratifying our customers through our services and productions.
Yegane Andish Sanat: as the one the most important companies in our group that committed itself to offer all kind services to different industrial section in the country. As the one of the well-known supplier of raw materials for Steel companies, Aluminum industries and Lead and Zinc smelter companies in Iran.
When it comes to sourcing specific commodities or finding market for your products, we extend our expertise to give required solutions thru our global network.we are committed to our suppliers in providing them with consistent market support.Our top priority is to establish and maintain positive long term business relationship with our customer and suppliers.
This Position is closed or expired