|Budget Planning and Management Reporting Supervisor|
Posted on : 07 Dec 2016
- Comply with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process
- Controlling and reporting the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives
- Studying the previous budget and also taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous financial years, due to budget planning.
- Suggesting suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department.
- Consolidating the data for budget presentation and also providing an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinate all decision support and control related activities (period- enclosing& reporting, business planning, costing) across Nestle Iran and ensure alignment of all other controlling teams on management accounting procedure and timelines.
- Ensure efficiency and quality of management accounting processes with regard to speed, resources used and quality of output.
- Promote the implementation and best usage of decision support related information system (SAP) across the company and is responsible for the quality of master data in the controlling domino (via daily, weekly, monthly).
- Responsible for full compliance of internal management reporting regarding against nestle accounting and costing standards.
- Submitting budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Forecasting the budget and P&L throughout the year.
- Preparing detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree (Minimum), Masters is plus in related Major, such as: Finance, Accounting and Economic.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a budget, planning and management reporting role.
- Have a good commercial scene
** Must have a good command of English
**Familiarity with SAP is plus.
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.