|Budget Planning and Management Reporting Supervisor|
Posted on : 07 Dec 2016
- Comply with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process
- Controlling and reporting the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives
- Studying the previous budget and also taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous financial years, due to budget planning.
- Suggesting suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department.
- Consolidating the data for budget presentation and also providing an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinate all decision support and control related activities (period- enclosing& reporting, business planning, costing) across Nestle Iran and ensure alignment of all other controlling teams on management accounting procedure and timelines.
- Ensure efficiency and quality of management accounting processes with regard to speed, resources used and quality of output.
- Promote the implementation and best usage of decision support related information system (SAP) across the company and is responsible for the quality of master data in the controlling domino (via daily, weekly, monthly).
- Responsible for full compliance of internal management reporting regarding against nestle accounting and costing standards.
- Submitting budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Forecasting the budget and P&L throughout the year.
- Preparing detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree (Minimum), Masters is plus in related Major, such as: Finance, Accounting and Economic.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a budget, planning and management reporting role.
- Have a good commercial scene
** Must have a good command of English
**Familiarity with SAP is plus.
About the Company
About the Company
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, NestlĂ© is committed to enhancing peoplesâ€™ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At NestlĂ©, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, NestlĂ© locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
NestlĂ©â€™s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLĂ‰ NANÂ®, NESTLĂ‰ CERELACÂ®, NESTLĂ‰ PURE LIFEÂ®, NESCAFĂ‰Â®, NESTLĂ‰ COFFEE-MATEÂ®, NESTLĂ‰ FITNESSÂ®, NESTLĂ‰ CORN FLAKESÂ®, NESQUIKÂ®, NESTLĂ‰ GUIGOZÂ®, CHOCAPICÂ®, and PERRIERÂ®.
Every day, 900 people working in NestlĂ© Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing peopleâ€™s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining NestlĂ© Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
This Position is closed or expired