• Evaluate the application of candidates to enter the Sandbox and submit a report on their compliance with the specialized and general rules of entry into the Sandbox.
• Adopt a flexible and practical approach to judging applicants' requests so that only those eligible can be supported.
• Provide suggestions for the development of regulatory tools.
• Continuous updating of general and specialized conditions for entering the Sandbox according to the final decisions.
• Continuous analysis of monitoring reports and decision-making to exit Sandbox.
• Design of testing procedures and development of Sandbox tools.
• Provide reports related to the effects of each Fintech on the Sandbox, as well as its effects on updating rules and regulatory technology and market competition.
• At least 3 years of successful experience working with FinTech companies.
• Full mastery of a variety of APIs generation methods and service-oriented systems.
• Complete mastery of model design and testing procedures.
• Familiar with fintech regulation and regulatory environments.
• Has high software skills.
• Has a team quality, the ability to communicate with companies, and public relations skills.
• Mastery of analytical reporting methods.
• Familiar with software version control tools.
• Fluent English