• Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights; provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key initiatives.
• Problem solving with various stakeholders.
• Develop and automate reports for the needs of stakeholders working with function leads and other stakeholders to establish the right metrics for monitoring the business.
• Create dashboards and reports that provide analysis and commentary, explaining product, sales, and business trends for Executive reporting.
• Monitor business performance in different KPIs and areas and analyze the results to detect the gaps and define proper action plans to cover those gaps.
• Analyze different areas of the business to find available opportunities and consequently, define proper sales plans to utilize those opportunities.·
• Perform testing, documenting, reporting, analysis, task fulfillment, and daily communication of improvement project objectives.
• Dominant in SQL server
• Demonstrated use of analytics, metrics, and bench-marking to drive decisions.·
• Eagerness to learn.
• Ability to manage time and resources and handle defined deadlines effectively.
• The ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment
• Self-Motivated, fast learner, and result-oriented
• Competent English knowledge
• E-commerce experience looked upon favorably
• Academic background around MBA is a plus