- Collecting information and reviewing the activities and prices of competitors periodically
- Report periodically on the sales progress and results, analyze developments and make
recommendations in order to promote Sales and marketing procedure.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with current and potential customers
- Preparing invoices, PI, sales reports, and presentation with the cooperation.
- Evaluating all related tenders and taking appropriate action
- Understand the demands and challenges of clients
- Study of new product and prepare market mapping.
- Developing and growing long term relationship with customers.
- Bachelor degree in chemical engineering and related fields
- Good command in all aspects of English
- At least 1-2 years' experience in the related field
- Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel
- Flexible to travel inside and outside Iran without restriction
- Good Communication skills
- Self-organized, self-motivated, result oriented, team worker