- have an experience in industrial project
- Monitor, control and report the progress of the work in comparison with the baseline budget and schedule and report on any deviation
- Participates and be the point of contact in the management of Contractors planning deliverables including Progress & Cost reports, updated schedule, meeting reports, area of concerns, catch up plans WBS, CBS & procedures
- Prepare required reports & presentations about the progress and the delay of projects
- Provide the projects’ control documents
- Perform other duties as needed
- Reporting to: Planning Manager
- University Qualifications: at least B.S in Industrial Engineering.
- Other certifications obtained: well known in project management standards.
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 7 years' experience in industrial projects.
- Specialist knowledge: perfect in preparing time schedule and vendors controlling.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: P6, Excel, MS Project, ...
- Travel requirements: Yes