● You will be responsible for promotion and sales of products in your territory to secure sales target as well as group account plans for the rest of target customers and overall territory plan.
● You will plan & implement sales activities in your territory to get maximum use of time to cover assigned Physicians, Hospitals, Healthcare Centers, Pharmacies, Distributors and participate in Local Meetings & Congresses.
● You will be responsible for updating product knowledge on promotional materials and articles to ensure the highest standard of sales representation.
● You will provide call reports, activity reports, market reports, and feedbacks.
● You will assist & support your district and corporate goals and objectives within the Sales Force.
● Solve any problems with Physicians, Hospitals, Healthcare Centers, Pharmacies & Distributors, within Your area.
We strive to continuously improve our performance and you will be a pro-active player in optimizing processes and improving the quality level. The position will allow you to develop a broad spectrum of skills whilst at the same time obtaining a broad knowledge of the business.
● Related educational background: Veterinary, Pharmacy preferred or Chemistry, Biology or Midwifery, nursing
● Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry
● Profound market and business understanding, Problem solving & time management skills
● Good Presentation & Communication Skills
● Capability of working in a team - customer-focused
● Fluent in English
● Good command of computer literacy (MS Office Programs) Cities: Kerman