- Prepare quarterly and annual statements.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, standards, documents, and records of the organization.
- Control and analysis of accounts and profit and loss reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports
- Control and monitor all financial activities.
- Prepare financial statement (Balance Sheet, Profit and lost).
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Supervising the consumption of the approved budget based on the relevant criteria.