We are pleased to announce a vacant position in Raya Petro Instrumentation Department. If you are eligible and highly-motivated to work in a remarkable growth rate company, please apply for this job and join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target potential customers and positions our equipment as the best solutions for prospective clients.
- Understanding channels, market requirements and competitor landscape
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers
- Providing technical proposal
- Design & preparing Engineering Document
- Technical clarification and meeting with clients
- Excellent in instruments order code selection
- Participate in KOM & PIM and generate the project documents
- Coordinating and assisting clients till end of projects.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the oil; gas and petrochemical sectors and market knowledge.
- Strong knowledge on Instrumentation products such as (FT, PT, TT, LT)
- Strong and fluent English language skills
- Having experience in vendor companies
- Familiar with tender documentation
- Show effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Higher experiences may be selected as lead engineer.
- Hard working, Team spirit, ٍEagerness for progress
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.