• Work with the team throughout the lifecycle of complex projects and mentor junior team members.
• Use best practices in front-end development to create a smooth and seamless UI/UX experience across all of the company’s platforms.
• Collaborate with other teams to develop tools, applications, and advanced features.
• Be a problem solver by troubleshooting technical issues to improve the speed, scalability, and usability of our products across all platforms.
• Find fresh ways to improve our user interface by developing new applications and interfaces, and researching and testing current web and mobile technologies.
• Contribute to our style guide in all phases of front-end development and assist our team in following a consistent process to ensure quality output.
• Document your work clearly and communicate with everyone involved in a project to make sure they know what is to be done and why.
• Three years or more of relevant experience.
• Familiarity with information security and data protection
• Experience with CMS frameworks.
• Experience with debugging and software testing, including unit testing and UI testing
• Proficiency in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development
• Experience in writing high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques
• Understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO)