• Participating in all internal audit activities including understanding and documenting processes, risk assessment, financial and operational audits, routine audit field-works, attending at meetings, and drafting findings and recommendations.
• Identifying risks and evaluating the existence and adequacy of internal controls.
• Conducting financial audit and reviewing internal controls on financial accounting/reporting systems to assure adequacy of controls and reliability of reports/information.
• Drafting audit reports and preparing all the needed documents to present the outcomes of conducted engagements.
• Planning, conducting, and documenting follow up audits.
• Work as a team to achieve the company’s goals and make a positive culture and attitude about internal audit and control activities across the group.