• Regular visits of Physicians and pharmacies for assigned products.
• Manage area coverage for the territory.
• Preparing call reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Giving feedback to District Sales Manager on market news, doctors/pharmacies requests.
• Medical objection handling (with the help of Medical Advisor)
• Building good professional relationship in the field.
• Solving any problems with doctors and pharmacies within the area.
• University degree: Preferably in Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary, Microbiology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology, Midwifery, Nursing and other relevant fields.
• Experience in a similar position is an advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good command of English language
• Ability to travel within the country (as needed)
• Good command of MS Office Programs