We are looking for a highly skilled data center technician to ensure that our data servers and network perform optimally.
In this role, your duties will include installing and Maintenance system components, as well as providing virtualization support, Also Knowledge of equipment and systems including electrical systems fundamentals, UPS Systems, generators, chillers systems
and maintenance required.
List of responsibilities:
- Performing server/network installation, configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting in order to ensure optimum operations.
- Monitoring the day-to-day performance of servers, maintaining an optimally controlled environment for servers and Data Center equipment.
- Perform urgent repairs outside of business hours.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years of experience as a data center technician, or similar.
- Specialist knowledge: In-depth knowledge of data center environments, servers, and electrical systems fundamentals, UPS Systems, generators, chillers systems.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Exceptional ability to work as part of a team, provide IT support, and resolve errors.