● Control the process of contract manufacturing from development to industrial manufacturing.
● Establishing good relationship and regular follow ups with all sub-contracted service providers.
● Preparation of product CTD for submission to MOH.
● Follow ups with MOH for IRC issuance.
● Drawing up efficient monthly, weekly and daily production schedules according to the defined plan.
● Apply methods for improving the production and to optimize the efficiency of the process and reduction of production costs.
● Check and analyze reports of productivity, overtime and loss of time in order to ensure an adequate productivity.
● Cooperating with other departments to get market complaints and customer feedbacks, and applying them in production process in-line with company standards and strategies.
● Evaluating risks and opportunities in respected scope and implementing mitigation and development action plans accordingly.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
● Deep knowledge of production management.
● Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
● Outstanding communication ability.
● Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
● Strong decision.
● Making skills.