We are looking for an experienced Chief of Atelier to oversee all design-related activities. You will be responsible for planning, staffing, organizing, supervising, and controlling all internal design and services provided by our costumer.
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production.
- Collaborate with design team, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings.
- University Qualifications: BA, MA from reputable university
- At least 10 years of professional experience leading complex projects through all phases of the design process, including management of document sets and administration during construction.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3DMax and V-Ray.
- Communication skills
- Strong work ethic. Positive attitude, and ability to design collaboratively as part of a large creative team.
- Position requires travel to project sites.