• Understand and facilitate the integration of various business processes, people, software, data, and relevant technology to identify, configure, and communicate meaningful information that supports and drives decision making across all divisions of the company.
• Leverage pl-sql, Tableau, MS Excel, and other BI tools for analysis, reporting, data visualization, self-service support, across disparate systems. Analysts must stay abreast of changes and improvements within the software to maximize value.
• Build and maintain analytical models, dashboards, reports, and templates to drive awareness and understanding of key performance indicators while ensuring quality, accuracy, and a focused analytic review.
• Utilize data analysis skills to perform full lifecycle analytics including gathering requirements, design and development of analytic data sets, data mining, data quality assessment, data profiling, analytical infrastructure maintenance, and predictive analytics support.
• Convert business expectations into data analysis while recognizing the audience and effectively communicating complexities at an executive level.
• 2– 5 years of related professional experience developing analytics and working with data in an organization
• Advanced abilities in Oracle database,R and MS Excel (other data visualization and BI tools ok)
• Experience and knowledge of various statistical programming languages (Python, R, MATLAB)
• Must be highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills and can multi-task
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, is a team player, and is an enthusiastic learner& self-starter
• Motivated by growth opportunities, looking for the ability to make an impact, appreciates work-life balance, and has an entrepreneurial spirit