● Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
● Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
● Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
● Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
● Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
● Managing small project teams to develop, execute and complete assignments
● Organizing team roles and evaluating employee performance
● Documenting operational tasks and reporting to upper-level management
● Performing employee reviews and assessments
● Assist with new employee onboarding and training program
Education : Bachelor's degree.
● Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
● Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
● Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
● Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
● Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
● Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
● Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
● Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
● Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
● Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
● Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
● Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
● Learning Strategies — Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
● Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences. S
Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.