- Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
- Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of sale able product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies Picture of Success standards.
- Conduct a minimum of 2 work with in the market on route per salesmen under his supervision on a monthly basis.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman's agreed route plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their van stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the investigation and control of noncompliance to company standards and policies.
- At least an Associate’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in related fields.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and sales software.
- Gender: Male
- Location: Ahwaz
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarrin Roya, since 1989, is a leading hygiene company active in the field of cellulose products, whose mission is to secure the welfare and comfort of families by providing the most effective solution for their daily hygiene. Zarrin Roya, with 3 leading brands, My Lady, and Easy Life are dominant in Iran and CIS FMCG markets.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.