WSC will support Tehran Bazaar and he will be responsible for availability of Zarsima Iranian brands in WSs . Also, WSC will responsible to activate WS outlets. Meanwhile, WSC role will be responsible for monitoring & coordinating WSs stock/sales.
- Making efforts to optimize route plan for himself and review it on each period.
- Keeping WS database accurate via live census & identifying potential new customers with proper alignment with Top management .
- Counting SA’s total physical stock in the warehouse and report the data to Top Management .
- Creating daily sales target for Himself based on his sales route plan.
- Reporting proper market intelligence with collecting competitor’s activity and market trend’s
information and evaluate them to ensure quality and reliability of data.
-Executing Wholesale channel specific plans and activities in correspondent territory
- University Qualifications: preferably BA/BS degree.
- At least 2 years of experience as a wholesale coordinator or wholesale supervisor in FMCG (Tehran Bazar - District 12)
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills