● Ensuring functionality and efficiency of sites and web servers.
● Testing websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
● Monitoring online traffic and conversions.
● Configuring web servers.
● Uploading and updating web pages.
● Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
● Monitoring and analyzing site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or Web Design.
● Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer.
● Knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
● Familiarity with web standards.
● Working knowledge of website management tools.
● Proficient in PHP.
● Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
● Ability to generate creative ideas.
● Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
● Active, creative, and optimistic.