We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated web designer to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate not only possesses technical skills, but also has a passion for creative modern designs to combine art and programming.
You will be required to plan, analyze and design great looking websites, mobile responsive web pages, as well as branded content for various prestigious clients.
You will collaborate closely with account managers, web developers, and UI/UX experts in order to achieve the best possible visual solutions for our customers. Experience in web design is essential as well as a portfolio of your work.
- Responsible for a full lifecycle of responsive design: content-first design to provide end-to-end dynamic using PHP
- Create web designs and mockups using Photoshop. Experience with AdobeXD and Sketch is a plus.
- Construct pages in HTML and CSS, with coding around templating languages
- Analyze available usage metrics for trends, patterns, issues, and opportunities for UX optimization
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile environment is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience designing web pages
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD
- Strong clean visual design sense and solid skills in typography, layout and an excellent eye for details
- Team player who is willing to wear many hats and jump in on many aspects of our projects, even if it’s outside of your core skill set
- Banner design experience is a plus
- We offer a great deal of learning and opportunity to grow. On-site training sessions are actively held to ensure every team member is up to date with the software development best practices.
- Snacks and fresh fruits are provided on site. Upon successfully completing the probationary period employees benefit from social security (bime tamin ejtemaei) and complementary insurance plan.
- At Netbina all employees are compensated based on experience, dedication, and demonstrated efforts to grow professionally.