Objective of the role: To Develop market initiatives, targeting end users and core consultants for the target markets, include strategies by region, market, and account base to promote the sales of the products.
List of responsibilities:
1. Collect relevant marketing information & Develop market,
2. Direct client interface, actions and content. Monitor client requirements and direct responses allowing for substantive project progress.
3. Develop the potential customers of paper-making, petrochemical, food, breeding, and municipal industries and seawater desalination industries, etc.
4. Develop the sales of membrane products
5. Responsible for relevant payment follow up and customer service
Reporting to: General Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesdays 9:00 to 18:00.
Travel requirements: Frequent Local Travel
University Qualifications: Bachelor or Master of Water, Chemical or Environment Engineering.
Nature and length of previous experience: 8 years or above sales experience of membrane products, ceramic membrane, DAF Products.
1. Familiar with Water & Wastewater Treatment processes at various industries especially Oil, Gas, and Petrochemicals
2. Familiar with Water Treatment Procedures, knowledge and Expertise at Flotation Systems (DAF & DGF, IGF, etc.), and Filtration Systems
3. Technical Background related to Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
4. Have a strong sense of market in Iran and Able to make proposals and solutions to clients.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
1. English Knowledge is a must
2. Ability to make verbal and written technical & financial proposals and solutions to clients
3. Good presentation Skills
Do you have Technical Background related to Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems?
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
SafBon Water Service (Holding) Inc., Shanghai, is a listed company headquartered in Shanghai, China. With more than 21 years of experience in the water industry, SafBon has develop a solid track record of completing more than 500 projects globally, which cover a broad range of models, such as EPC, EPCF, BT, BOT and PPP. The main business scope includes: municipal water treatment, industrial water treatment, solid waste treatment and gas regulator station.Today, SafBon Group is operating more than 15 subsidiary companies and offices globally, including KWI International Environmental Company, Austira; ITN ceramic UF, Germany; Aquaswiss, Switzerland.
SafBon Tehran as a subsidiary of SafBon Group has been established recently to be active in municipal and industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry as well as Gas Industry. Our dynamic corporation culture and dedicated team enables us to succeed in various business situations, from a single EPC contractor to a full-service supplier, which includes providing the whole package from securing investment to project planning, design and constructions, O & M.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.