This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Assemble customer orders for delivery
• Managing and coordinating operational activities to ensure safe, timely and cost-effective processing of shipments
• Perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation
• Warehouse inventory tracking
• Offer method/arrangement of faster shipping
• Tracing of customer packages as required
• Liaise with customer service regarding any requirements
• Familiar to SAP transactions used daily
• Assist in processing of Customer Returns
• Liaise with shipping companies and suppliers
• Track and processing purchase orders
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Tracking the customers payment
• Tracking the shipping costs
• Other duties deemed necessary by Logistics supervisor
• Must have good communication, organization and team work skills.
• Competencies: fast learning, good memory and pay attention to details.
• At least bachelor degree with 2 to 4 years related clerical or warehouse experience.
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to acquire new skills, accept new tasks and new challenges.
• Well computer skills, including proficiency with word processing, presentation software, and spreadsheets .
• Intermediate level fluency in English language.
• Female preferred