As a Warehouse Operator you will be responsible for performing all warehouse processes and operational activities in compliance with GMP requirements.
In addition to this, you will also be responsible for;
• Controlling materials receipt, in-house transportation and shipment of products to Iran.
• Physical activities in warehouse in line with requirements
• Ensuring Employer’s property is kept safe and in accordance with relevant Iranian legislation and Novo Nordisk rules and regulations
• Controlling material inventory (production materials and wastes) in Local Manufacturing Tehran, Novo Nordisk in strict compliance with Iranian legislation and NN requirements
• Arranging timely maintenance of Warehouse equipment and ensure it is operating
• Material handling in warehouse and production area
• Working with warehouse documents in compliance with Iranian legislation and NN requirements
• Ensuring warehouse operations are in compliance with EHS, production sanitary and regulations
Holding Fork lift driving license. At least working knowledge in English (Willing to progress and upgrade your English level)
The ideal candidate should at least have a higher diploma similar experience of at least 3 years in operating warehouse in a GMP environment (pharma, food or cosmetics)
You should have a global mind set and have the capability to work independently with high focus on results
You have good communication skill and team working mind set.
Willing to learn and progress
Flexible working time in afternoon (may go for shift)