• Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• Planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions.
• recommending compensation actions.
• adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews.
• implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• resolving problems.
• identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information.
• monitoring expenditures.
• identifying variances.
• implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse.
• coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space.
• adhering to storage design principles.
• recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts.
• reconciling variances.
• Inputting data.
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on.
• testing systems.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions.
• troubleshooting breakdowns.
• requiring preventive maintenance.
• calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization 5S.
• Familiar with ERP system is an advantage.
• Familiar with Sepidar software.
• At least a bachelor degree in the related fields.
• At least 8 years of experience in a similar position in Production Companies.
• Familiarity with the electrical and electronics equipment is a plus.
• Good command in English.
• Proficient in MS-Office.
• Gender: Male
• Ideal Age: 30-35
Inventory & Warehousing
Inventory & Warehousing
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.