List of responsibilities: Familiarity with Office software and, Warehouse keeping software
• Familiarity with Warehouse keeping’s principles
• Familiarity with Warehouse handling and 5s
• Having shown Team-Work Sprit, a high degree of professional and, Self-Discipline
• Being strict, disciplined, and persistent
• Provide a guarantee to get the job done
Reporting to: Managing Director - financial manager .
Subordinates: Warehouses - Warehousing assistance.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: - Saturday to Wednesday 7:30 AM to 4 PM (Thursdays 7:30 AM to 12 AM).
Travel requirements: No.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: - According to the agreement .
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: - Fixed salary & Social Security Insurance .
- University Qualifications: Having a high school degree (diploma).
- Nature and length of previous experience: Having at least 5 years applicable associated work experience.
- Specialist knowledge: Familiarity with Office software and warehouse maintenance software & Familiarity with the use of warehouse and 5s.