● Inbound deliveries for all materials including FG from Factory and RPM from customs and local suppliers.
● Outbound deliveries from DC to factory and dispatch to customers across the country including modern trade, chain stores and distributors.
● Storage and handling of materials and ensuring the inventory accuracy as monthly KPI.
● Manage pallet rotation and return pallets from customers to the factory to assure production by pallet availability.
● Supervise 3PL activity and operation with Nestle standard and KPI control including SHE, social responsibility, and business operations.
● Manage daily deliveries of FG to customers per orders from the sales team and communicate the issues and solve the nonconformities.
● Manage daily deliveries of RPM to the factory and fulfill production with RPM needs.
● TDC in transport, warehousing, and dispatches to customers.
● Lead project zero-landfill defined by Nestle. Focusing on waste management process of BG and decreasing CO2 emission by optimized transport.
● Provide reports to stakeholders weekly and monthly basis.
● Ensure labeling process and ordering on time to prepare imported products ready for usage to fulfill sales demand on time.
● Manage gathering and return of BG from customers.
● Control PR-PO and GR in the system in collaboration with finance.
● Monitor contracts of service providers and suppliers in terms of the time of renewal and service level.
What will make you successful?
● Knowledge of "Material Handling" Best Practices and ERP systems.
● Knowledge of distribution operation. (WH and transport operation).
● Knowledge of Industrial Pallet Pool Process and Guideline.
● Knowledge of OTC process, Demand and supply planning area, and COD of distribution driver and reporting.
● Knowledge of managing 3rd party service providers.
● Advanced in system and Planning, prioritizing skills, respecting deadlines, and understanding business.
● Strong negotiation skills, detail attention, and critical thinking.
● Strong sense of urgency and ability to make fast/good decisions under pressure.
● Good follow-up on subjects and accurate communication.