PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Correctly perform administrative operational tasks to ensure stock accuracy and assigning tasks to Warehouse Operators to service packaging lines and all inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Safety: Act in accordance with the safety regulations. Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Warehouse planning: Execute activities according to the weekly plan. Monitor deviations from the plan and escalate to the team leader if needed.
- Warehouse process execution management: Allocate on a daily basis the available resources (staff, space and equipment) to warehouse activities. Control that planned activities are being carried out by monitoring the progress of the warehousing activities, in terms of tasks completed, pending and expected.
- Inventory management: Check incoming and outgoing goods. Correctly register goods movements. Organize regular stock counting in accordance with procedures. Perform analysis for inventory discrepancies and bring discrepancies to the attention of the team leader for correction.
-Storage & stock quality assurance/ management: Monitor and control proper physical storage conditions preserve the quality of the goods. Regularly inspect the outer packaging quality for incoming and outgoing goods. Separate quickly quality defective goods in stock and ensure that they are not picked.
- RPM handling: Administrate RPM and register site-loss within logistics
- Assets & equipment management: Ensure all the warehousing assets and equipment are maintained in good working condition according to the applicable regulations. Ensure all the available assets and equipment are properly used according to the specifications.
- Management reporting: Ensure data is recorded in the system correctly and on time to enable management reporting.
Minimum Associate degree
Minimum 2 years of experience in Administration or Logistics
Microsoft Office: Excel
Intermediate English skill is required
Ability to work in shifts