Keshmoon has passed the product-market fit milestone and is getting prepared for the growth stage. To ensure the continuous growth of the company, we are looking for an experienced VP of Operation to join the other 8 team members and take the lead on the following areas:
• Supply chain and Distribution: you will lead and manage the supply chain, distribution and the farmers’ relation. You will work closely with the local production team in Qaen to develop and implement a smooth supply chain and distribution system that will support the sales growth while delighting customers with high quality products and delivery services.
• Business Development: as a VP of Operation you will co-lead the business development activities with the CEO to develop strategic partnerships and generate high volume sales to large corporations.
• Short term action plans: you will develop and lead the execution of monthly and weekly action plans according to the master business plan of the company. You will have a crucial role to orchestrate the team to meet the weekly targets and major milestones.
• Talent Management: last but not least, the VP of Operation will nurture a healthy culture to enhance the loyalty and performance of team members. You will be engaged to help the CEO in recruiting talents for key positions as well.
• You have minimum of 6 years’ experience in different management roles including but limited to distribution, operation and business development. Direct experience in supply chain is a huge asset.
• Excellent knowledge and deep expertise in managing teams (+10 team members) and running small and medium sized business with a strong business acumen
• You have demonstrated great negotiation skills in opening and closing deals with large organizations
• You are passionate about working in a small but fast growing startup and have an agile and lean mindset to show flexibility and resilience to business changes internally and externally
• You appreciate the social and environmental values of Keshmoon
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Keshmoon is a fast growing and purpose driven startup. Keshmoon enables socially conscious consumers to buy high quality and fresh saffron directly from farmers in South Khorasan using an online platform. As such, farmers gain from their valuable products will increase by 20%-40% , which leads to an improved quality of life for their families and a stronger motivation to use water efficient methods to farm and grow saffron.
The balance of economic motivation and social land and environmental purposes have made Keshmoon one of the successful startups over the past year. Keshmoon has won several awards in domestic and international pitch competitions such as Karzaar and Silk Road.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.