• Provide leadership to the finance and accounting strategy, to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop finance teams. Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day finance and accounting operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
• Responsible to prepare financial and accounting reports on a monthly and annual basis.
• Responsible for all the treasury matters such as monitoring cash flow, working capital management, etc.
• Develop & implement the Company’s financial policies & procedures.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including bankers, advisers, lawyers, consultants, contractors, suppliers, etc.
• To lead and initiate liaison with auditors, business advisers and funding partners.
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• To carry out any other tasks that will, from time to time be allocated by the senior management on an ad hoc or continuing basis.
• Promote and adhere to the organization’s culture and values.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
• Excellent English communication; both oral and written
• Five to seven (5-7) years’ post-qualification & relevant experience in top-tier organization
• Excellent project managerial and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time-frames and simultaneously manage several projects required.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks
• Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization.
• Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to manage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
IIG (Iran Internet Group)
Iran Internet Group (IIG) supports the most vibrant internet companies (Snapp, SnappFood, SnappBox, SnappTrip, Snapp Hitt, Bamilo and ZoodRoom) in the country. IIG's mission is to accelerate the growth and success of the internet economy throughout the country and enhance people's quality of life through Internet services.Our companies thrive on flat hierarchies and intensive knowledge transfer between experts of different disciplines and backgrounds. Our young and ambitious entrepreneurs drive innovation at IIG. If you also think ambitious and want to work in an innovative start-up environment do not miss the chance! We are looking for talented individuals with a strong entrepreneurial drive. Join us on an exciting journey in the core of business development and be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth and a unique learning culture. We are growing fast, which means unlimited opportunities for you to do the best work of your life!
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.