• Sales and Marketing of Veterinary Products
• Regular visits of Veterinarians to monitor product availability and movement;
• Surveying market demands and reporting veterinary market situation to the company
• Strong management of customers
• Support in-person customer experience of our products through coverage of exhibits, trade shows and educational workshops.
• Collaborate on veterinary herbal medicine research
• Veterinary product artwork management
• Work place and habitation: Kashan
• Travel requirements: Occasional Travel within Country
• Targets: Achieving Sales Targets, Teamwork and Ambition are also highly important
• Degree in Veterinary medicine (D.V.M)
• General knowledge of sales and marketing, telemarketing and client visiting.
• Basic knowledge of veterinary Products and herbal medicine
• Experience and Skill at sales and/or marketing in relative business, Background or active knowledge of Veterinary pharmacology
• Teamwork, Public and Common Relations
• Good knowledge of English in both reading and writing
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Barij Essence Pharmaceutical co ,producer of medicine, food, cosmetics and hygienic products based on herbal active ingredients, was founded in 1992 and started its activity in1995 officially.
Barij Essence, the largest producer of more than 100 SKUs, is a knowledge base company with more than 700 employees.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.