About Vendor Acquisition Manager
The Vendor Acquisition Manager has the primary role of leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring performance as a whole. The Head of Sales defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to junior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
The role of Head of Sales is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance. The Head of Sales role is an integral part of the business in that it also involves the management of external partners and collaborations with numerous internal departments.
• Manages and drives Sales/Vendor Acquisition team
• Main objective is to convince sellers and distributors to join Bamilo and do cross-border sales in all Bamilo countries (Singapore, Malaysia, etc.) via our platform
• Break down regional targets into individual targets for each team member and ensure targets are achieved
• Defines and develops sales team’s KPIs
• Liaises with category team to drive and growth individual categories (e.g. Electronics, Health & Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle)
• Tracks employees performance and conducts individual evaluation
• Liaises with operations team to drive joint projects and share best practice for cross-border shipments
• Manages employees incentives scheme
• A track record of proven success in past sales positions
• Leadership experience and strong desire to build and lead own team
• Strongly motivated to succeed and achieve targets
• Humble, proactive, self-driven, leads by example
• Project management skills, attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Ability to think strategically and tactically
• Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success
• Good network of existing contacts to Hong Kong traders and sellers desirable
• Previous experience in fast-paced high-pressure sales environment with short closing cycles
• Bachelor's degree is required with Masters preferred
• E-commerce experience is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bamilo Marketplace is a platform allowing a wide range of retailers, wholesalers, and distributors to sell online. Every seller manages its assortment, inventories and product information whilst Bamilo ensures logistics, marketing and order processing.
Bamilo team is highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious. We are working to revolutionize online shopping experience in Iran. We strive for excellence by having the most talented and dedicated employees. Our passion, service mindset and knowledge attract customers and suppliers to work us. We have an engaging working environment where employees can be creative and bring ideas to the management in order to develop our business.
With an expanding portfolio of products in various categories like electronics, fashion, home appliances, toys, books, games, and media, we are constantly in search of fresh talents to strengthen our team. So if you want to experience a challenging and dynamic environment, unlimited personal growth opportunities and cutting-edge technology then all you need to do is to apply!
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.