• Specialized in areas of quality management, such as automotive manufacturing plant audit, CKD Parts and incoming material inspection, process control, product evaluation.
• Manage all quality matters of Body shop, Paint shop, Trim, suppliers, Engineering, CKD supply and manufacturing and assembly.
• Auditing the quality management system of company and its suppliers’ and to measuring company’s & suppliers’ quality performance and customer satisfaction
• Ensure effective management of supplier issues and challenging them for accurate analysis, and to get quick customer protection and resolution of root causes.
• Manages arbitration on CKD issues identified by company’s body shop, or logistics or manufacturing shops and to Ensure contractors follow-up for CKD issues solving & challenges its performance
• Conduct supplier’s evaluation and supervise parts acceptance and handling non-conformities
• Provide analysis/arbitration on vehicle powertrain, chassis & noises issues, vehicle issues and support on issues.
• Mastered in quality management systems international standards and guidelines especially in field of car manufacturing industry
- Position reporting to: QC Manager
- Number of staff to be recruited in this position: 15
- Job Duration: Permanent
- Desired Start Date: Immediate
- Probation Period: 3 months
• Working Days: 7:00am -- 15:45pm (Saturdays- Wednesdays)
• Travel Requirements: National and International
• Gross Base Salary: Negotiable
• University Qualifications: B.S. in Engineering
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3 years QC experience at Automotive or car parts manufacturing industry
• Master in quality tools and techniques
• Familiar with ISO 9001: 2015 & IATF
• Ability to work at Shit Rota if required.
• Good Communication Skills
• Specialist knowledge: Fluency to work with MS Office and required software(s)
• Soft skills and personality traits: Self Starter, Quick Learner, Team Player, Positive Attitude
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English / French is an Advantage
Can you speak English without problem?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.