• Specialized in areas of quality management, such as automotive manufacturing plant audit, CKD Parts and incoming material inspection, process control, product evaluation.
• Manage all quality matters of Body shop, Paint shop, Trim, suppliers, Engineering, CKD supply and manufacturing and assembly.
• Auditing the quality management system of company and its suppliers’ and to measuring company’s & suppliers’ quality performance and customer satisfaction
• Ensure effective management of supplier issues and challenging them for accurate analysis, and to get quick customer protection and resolution of root causes.
• Manages arbitration on CKD issues identified by company’s body shop, or logistics or manufacturing shops and to Ensure contractors follow-up for CKD issues solving & challenges its performance
• Conduct supplier’s evaluation and supervise parts acceptance and handling non-conformities
• Provide analysis/arbitration on vehicle powertrain, chassis & noises issues, vehicle issues and support on issues.
• Mastered in quality management systems international standards and guidelines especially in field of car manufacturing industry
- Position reporting to: QC Manager
- Number of staff to be recruited in this position: 15
- Job Duration: Permanent
- Desired Start Date: Immediate
- Probation Period: 3 months
• Working Days: 7:00am -- 15:45pm (Saturdays- Wednesdays)
• Travel Requirements: National and International
• Gross Base Salary: Negotiable
• University Qualifications: B.S. in Engineering
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3 years QC experience at Automotive or car parts manufacturing industry
• Master in quality tools and techniques
• Familiar with ISO 9001: 2015 & IATF
• Ability to work at Shit Rota if required.
• Good Communication Skills
• Specialist knowledge: Fluency to work with MS Office and required software(s)
• Soft skills and personality traits: Self Starter, Quick Learner, Team Player, Positive Attitude
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English / French is an Advantage
Can you speak English without problem?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.