The University of Applied Science and Technology University (Mashhad Branch) is looking for a new president. The candidate must be consistent with and in support of the University’s mission, relations, policies, and processes related to development, alumni and parent relations, marketing and communications, public affairs, and events.
- He/She must also be engaged in leadership, oversight, and representational duties as an officer of the University. This includes participating as a member of the Member of the Board too. A summary of responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct and lead the functions of the following areas: development, alumni and parent relations, marketing and communications, public affairs, and events (altogether referred to as “University Relations areas”).
- Oversee the development (Neighbored countries and the rest of countries), implementation, oversight, and assessment of strategic initiatives and plans regarding all University Relations areas. Support the development, implementation, oversight, and measurement of strategic initiatives and plans in other areas of the University.
-Must be great at management of all staff who support University Relations areas.
-Management, development, implementation, oversight, and assessment of contracts in all University Relations areas. This includes the authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the University in University Relations areas.
-Assessment of budgets in all University Relations areas, consistent with University financial policies and processes.
- At least Msc degree or equivalent education (PhD is preferred)
- Over 8 years of related experiences
- Having idea about the concept of University of Applied Science and Technology
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Significant leadership experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in the areas of development, marketing and communications, and public affairs.
- Excellence in the areas of initiative and leadership.
- Excellent judgment, including ability to exercise excellent judgment in emergency, crisis, difficult, and confidential situations.
- Strong supervisory and management skills. Ability to establish and continue a positive work culture of respect for all employees.
- Strong skills and abilities in overseeing significant budget lines.
- Strong skills and abilities in overseeing negotiations with contractors/vendors, review of contracts, and overseeing work by contractors/vendors.
- Must be resident of Mashhad City
- Must be married
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sina Training and Research
Sina Training and Research Development Institute was established in 1988 by the Ministry of Mines and Metals and has been active in the fields of research and education ever since. The institute has always been working to improve the knowledge and skills of the country’s human capital. Since the foundation of the Mining and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization in 2002, it has been a subsidiary of the organization and has continued to focus on industrial and mining activities. The institute was bought by Mostazafan Foundation in 2009, one of the largest enterprises in the Middle East, and, since then, it has been working with new approaches and structures in various fields and educational trends aimed at developing the knowledge, skills and human capital of the nation. The headquarters of the institute is in Tehran and its training centers are located in Tehran, Mashhad and Kish Island.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.