Our Future Leaders Program will ignite the leader in you. This unique program is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on their future role after graduation of this plan. Create your own journey through experiences, explore your potential, and join us to shape the future.
Supply Chain UFLP:
Regardless of which business unit UFLs work in, they are a team of Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day. Supply Chain is a key catalyst at the center of the organization. The team plays a vital role in getting our goods to customers and consumers; from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing and delivering the end product. Our Supply Chain includes approximately 100,000 employees, working with over 70,000 suppliers and more than 1.5 million farmers to manage a logistics network that transports over a distance of more than 1.5 billion km each year.
Key facts on UFLP:
• The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment to develop you as a person with business insights beside your functional expertise
• Program duration: 2-3 years of #uniquelyunilever development experience
• Degree required: At least bachelor degree (preferred: Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, MBA or Industrial Engineering)
• Military service: Exempted permanently or done
• English level: Fluent or Advanced
• Competitive salary package
• Required working experience: 0-4 years of experience (fresh graduates are most welcome)