Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on their future role after graduation of this plan. Create your own journey through experiences, explore your potential, and join us to shape the future.
Regardless of which business unit UFLs work in, they are a team of Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day. A better business, a better world, and a better you. That is what we thrive on, and the innovative and people centric approach of our HR teams make this happen by attracting, developing and retaining the best talent; as well as partnering with professionals working in the open talent economy. The HR team is key to enable everyone at Unilever to bring their purpose to life through the work that they do.
Key facts on UFLP:
• The programme encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment to develop you as a person with business insights beside your functional expertise
• Program duration: 2-3 years of #uniquelyunilever development experience
• Degree required: At least bachelor degree (preferred: Human Resource Management, MBA or Industrial Engineering)
• Military service: Exempted permanently or done
• English level: Fluent or Advanced
• Competitive salary package
• Required working experience: 0-4 years of experience (fresh graduates are most welcome)