Our Future Leaders Program will ignite the leader in you. This unique program is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on their future role after graduation of this plan. Create your own journey through experiences, explore your potential, and join us to shape the future.
Regardless of which business unit UFLs work in, they are a team of Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day. At our root, we believe that sustainable business growth is only possible when you bring together the best purpose-led talent, and that is what you will find in our Finance team. From Finance Business Partners to Accountants to the broad range of specialists in Expertise Services, everyone works together to achieve our ambitions and build a better business and a better world.
Key facts on UFLP:
● The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning. environment to develop you as a person with business insights beside your functional expertise.
● Program duration: 2-3 years of uniquely Unilever development experience.
● Degree required: At least bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Industrial Engineering.
● Military service: Exempted permanently or done.
● English level: Fluent or Advanced.
● Competitive salary package.
● Required working experience: 0-4 years of experience (fresh graduates are most welcome).