Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on their future role after graduation of this plan. Create your own journey through experiences, explore your potential, and join us to shape the future.
Regardless of which business unit UFLs work in, they are a team of Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day. We care about our world, and our Customer Development team are a crucial part of decoupling our sustainable growth from our environmental impact. Working with our customers, they are the brand discriminators, predicting and guiding tomorrow’s shopping trends, as well as pioneering the role of business as a force of good in the world.
Key facts on UFLP:
• The programme encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment to develop you as a person with business insights beside your functional expertise
• Program duration: 2-3 years of #uniquelyunilever development experience
• Degree required: At least bachelor degree
• Military service: Exempted permanently or done
• English level: Fluent or Advanced
• Competitive salary package
• Required working experience: 0-4 years of experience (fresh graduates are most welcome)