• To gather and apply actionable customer insights and implement them in consumer centric design for digital properties including web sites and applications to enhance user experience.
• To apply different methods to gather user experience related data and business requirements on company digital products.
• To conduct different customer centric tests for all aspects of customer interaction with company digital products analyzing the results and report them to the line manager and product owner for further enhancements.
• To translate customer needs, research findings and business requirements into persuasive, efficient and highly usable product designs.
• To work with product development and ITS technical teams and vendors to understand business requirements and establish the best possible user experience for company products.
• To design wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• To control and check company digital products on their compliment, the look and feel, the presentation and interactivity and provide feedback to the line manager and product team.
• To control and check company products adherence to company identity, brand and customer feedback to create an attractive and responsive experience for the users.
• B.Sc. in Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related
• Degree in IT or Graphic Design is an advantage
• Strong foundation based on the core aspects of marketing. These core aspects are advertising, research and consumer behavior
• Strong understanding of website technology, email marketing including SEO, SEM, Social Media platforms
• Fluency in English
• Deep knowledge of human computer interaction design principles and processes
• Company Products and Services
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in UI/UX designing or web developing
• UX/UI Design
• Adobe Photoshop
• Marketing Basic Concepts
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.