• Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that
are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging.
• Illustrating design ideas using personas, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Design on-brand graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Create prototypes and wireframes.
• Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting and usability tests.
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the site functions and
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
• Interpret data and Conduct heuristic evaluations.
• Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
• Knowledge of in marketing, cognitive science, psychology with a proven experience of UX design.
• Fluent in user-centered design best practices.
• Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data.
• Knowledge of UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe); analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
• Portfolio of design projects.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision).
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Good time-management and problem solving skills.
• Familiar with Brand Identity concept.